Electric Vacuum Glass Lifter
|FOB Price:||US $2,400-3,200 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $2,400-3,200/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||2000 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SH-HQ6-05 (A)
- Type: H
- Structure Material: Steel
- No. & Size of Suction Cup: 4 Pads, 250mm Diameter
- Overall Size: 1300mm (L) * 1100mm (W) * 300mm (H)
- Max. Lifting Capacity: 300kg
- Transport Package: Plywood Case
- Origin: Foshan, China
- Drive Mode: Electric
- Control System: Electric Integration
- Color: Yellow
- Suction Cup Material: NBR or Silicone
- Weight: 60kg
- Trademark: SHENGHENG
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8428909090
2. Consisting of vacuum gripping system, pneumatic motions system, safety protection system and slide-type pillar jib crane (option).
3. Completed and safe vacuum system including vacuum generating parts, vacuum pads, vacuum pressure switch, vacuum modulator and others.
4. USA THOMAS brand and other imported parts for vacuum system.
5. Vacuum automatic compensation system for working safety and energy-saving. (More info for compensation system, do contact us).
6. Applicable for lifting and handling glass, marble, plastic boards, metal sheets, coated boards and other plates.
2. PRODUCT CHARATERISTICS
|Size (mm)||1300mm (L) * 1100mm (W) * 300mm (H)|
|Driven System||Electric Components Integration|
|Suction Cup||Round sucker; NBR material; oil & abrasion resistance; location adjustable; with buffer spring for height compensation|
|No. & Size of Cups||4 pads; 250mm diameter|
|Structure||H type; steel material; ergonomic design|
|Max. Glass Size||3660mm (L)×2440mm (W)×4-25mm (T)|
|Min. Glass Size||1300mm (L) x 1200mm (W) x 4-25mm (T)|
|Safety Loading Weight||300kg|
|Lifting Material||Glass, marble, plastic boards, metal sheets, coated boards and other plates.|
|Usage||Gripping, lifting and handling in the glass transport and glass packaging in the workshop or warehouse|
|Installation Request||Hanged on the pillar jib crane or frame crane or bridge crane; outer electricity supply when charge needed.|
|Delivery Time||Within 20 days after receiving the payments|
|Payment terms||L/C, T/T|
|Supply ability||500 sets per month|
|Others||OEM / ODM accepted|
3. PRODUCT TECHNIQUE
|Safety Loading Weight||300 kg|
|Factor of Safety||2.5|
|Standard Working Power||12V DC|
|Battery Charge||110V / 220V, 50/60Hz|
|Noise Level||< 60 Db|
|Vacuum Holding time||More than 30 minutes after power loss|
|Gripping||Suction cups in vacuum state|
|Tilting||Manual tilt, 90° between upright and flat position|
|Safety protection||Vacuum non-return system and vacuum compensation system|
|Vacuum compensator||When vacuum reaches to the specified pressure, vacuum pump automatically stops to achieve energy saving; when vacuum pressure is insufficient, it automatically restarts to achieve vacuum compensation.|
|Control method||Buttons on the remote control / at the control panel|
|Factor of safety||According to the European CE safety requirements for lifting equipment, and safety regulations on the German accident prevention regulations UVV 18 and VBG 9a, the better safety factor for vacuum lifter is 2.5. For example, each sucker 250mm dia., with suction reaching to 250kgf, divided by the safety factor 2.5, can load 100kg. If the lifter uses 4 suction cups, the total suction is 100*4=400kg, greater than approved glass 300kg. When the glass is handled and transported vertically, it should be multiplied by the coefficient of friction 0.8 (between rubber and glass), 400kg*0.8=320kg, still greater than the approved glass 300kg.|
|Safety Protection Instruction||Once glass sucked, the system is under airtight state. The only entrance for air is backflow from vacuum generator to destroy system's vacuum state. Therefore, the lifter is equipped with the safety non-return valve, for which air can only be extracted from inner system, with no return, and through which it can ensure sufficient vacuum to keep absorption time when power loss.|
|Vacuum Compensation Protection||Not worried about air leakage and insufficient vacuum, because the lifter is equipped with pressure sensor and vacuum compensation system. When vacuum is not enough, the system automatically senses and resumes operation to keep sufficient vacuum.|
6. CHOOSE THE RIGHT VACUUM LIFTER FOR YOUR NEEDS:
1) Pneumatically or electrically driven by vacuum system.
2) Pneumatically, manually, or electrically performance/function.
3) Tilting, rotation, or both.
4) For safety, automatic vacuum compensator and safety protection system needed.